- Supplied in a hard carry case (PTH046)
- Supplied in a soft carry case (PTS046)
The Compact ClO2+ meter provides field analysis of chlorine and chlorine dioxide using the DPD method.
The original Palin system was designed for monitoring of all forms of chlorine. Dr Palin extended the method to measure alternative disinfectants such as chlorine dioxide – a powerful and increasingly popular biocide.
Available in a choice of hard or soft case kits, the Compact ClO2+ meter is simplicity itself operating with four intuitive keys. Accessories include our unique Neutral Density Filter (NDF) check standards for validation in the field.
- User-selection of chlorine or chlorine dioxide plus chlorite on a single instrument
- Simple tablet-based measurement methods for easy field analysis
- IP67 waterproof instrument for reliability in warm or humid environments.
|PTS046||Compact ClO2+ Meter, cuvettes (x2), cuvette brush, crush/stirring rods,
DPD 1 tablets (x50), DPD 3 tablets (x50), DPD Glycine tablets (x50) and instructions.
Supplied in a soft case with belt loop.
|PTH046||Compact ClO2+ Meter, cuvettes (x4), cuvette brush, crush/stirring rods,
DPD 1 tablets (x100), DPD 3 tablets (x100), DPD Glycine tablets (x100) and instructions.
Supplied in a hard case.