Maintenance and Servicing Guide
Turbidity and total suspended solids (TSS) are two of the most important indicator parameters for water quality monitoring.
The new Turbimeter Plus has been developed with leading water utility companies and provides the ideal testing platform for drinking water, wastewater and safe water monitoring. The Turbimeter Plus includes the following features:
- Fast and reliable results within 5 seconds
- Specifically designed for field use with storage for 1000 results and battery power for approximately 10,000 tests
- Unique Quadoptix technology with four individual measurement points for increased reliability
- Variety of operating and reading modes including TSS, Average and Continuous Capture
- USB connectivity for power, downloading data and installing software upgrades
- IP67 certified with a waterproof USB socket
|PTH092||Turbimeter Plus instrument, SDVB calibration standards (x4),
sample tubes (PT 555, x4), silicone oil (PT 120), dilution tube
(PT 512), cleaning cloths and instructions. Supplied in a hard case.
|PTC092||Calibration set for the Turbimeter Plus|
|PT 555||Replacement Sample Tubes, Pack of 5|
|PTC090||Calibration set for the Compact Turbimeter (previous generation)|
|PT121||4000 NTU Formazin Stock Solution|
|PT122||Absorbent cloths, Pack of 5|
|PT123||Battery Compartment Gasket and Screws|
|PT124||Replacement Gaskets For Battery Cover, Pack of 5.|
|PT125||Battery Compartment Kit (Cover, Gasket and Screws)|
|PT399||Lint Free Polishing Cloth|
|PT663||Sample Tube Brush|
There are no reviews yet.