Maintenance and Servicing Guide
- Chlorometer kit, soft case (PTS045D)
- Chlorometer kit, hard case (PTH045D)
The Compact Chlorometer is ideal for the field professional validating the safety of drinking water or wastewater disinfection:
- True chlorine calibration – results are calibrated against real chlorine samples for the most accurate result
- DPD method application – both tablet and liquid reagents are available to measure free chlorine, monochloramine, dichloramine and/or total chlorine up to 5 mg/l chlorine
- Two-button operation – blank and read simply with a single button push.
|PTS045D||Compact Chlorometer, cuvettes (x2), cuvette brush, crush/stirring rods,
tests for free and total chlorine (x50) and instructions. Supplied in a soft case
with belt loop.
|PTH045D||Compact Chlorometer, cuvettes (x4), cuvette brush, crush/stirring rods,
tests for free and total chlorine (x100) and instructions. Supplied in a hard case.
There are no reviews yet.