Multiparameter Photometer Brochure
Maintenance and Servicing Guide
- Benchtop kit (PTBR7500)
- Standard kit (PTBH7500)
- Engineers’ kit (PTBW7500)
The multiparameter 7500 is our most popular photometer due its versatility and simplicity of use. Reliable and intuitive, it has been designed to simplify the process of testing and managing water quality data.
The Photometer 7500 includes over 100 tests with the capability to add your own tests to the instrument.
- Effortlessly store your data and transfer them to the Palintest Aqua Pal app with Bluetooth connectivity.
- Downloadable data log with 500 results, including time and date of test
- Develop your own tests – load them via the USB port into your photometer with a simple software tool.
- Dual light source photometer offering direct-reading of pre-programmed test calibrations
|Photometer 7500 Bluetooth||✓||✓||✓|
|Lint free cloth||✓||✓||✓|
|20 ml syringe||✓|
|10 ml syringe||✓||✓||✓|
|Waterproof USB lead||✓|
|USB power adaptor||✓||✓|
|Multiparameter (pH, EC, TDS, Salinity) Pocket Sensor||✓|
|pH and conductivity calibration solutions||✓|
|Hard carry case||✓|
|IP67 carry case||✓|
There are no reviews yet.