Learn more at: https://aquaticlife.ca/page/mace-flow-monitoring/
Lead in Drinking Water
The existing guideline for lead, last updated in 1992, based its maximum acceptable concentration (MAC) of 0.01 mg/L (10 µg/L) on a provisional tolerable weekly intake of lead established by the World Health Organization (WHO) at a level that showed no increase in blood lead levels and thus no expected increase in health risks. This new document identifies reductions in IQ as the critical effect of lead, with a proposed MAC of 0.005 mg/L (5 µg/L) based on analytical achievability. It provides updated data and information related to exposure to lead in Canada, to analytical methods and to treatment approaches available at the municipal and residential scales. Based on these considerations, the document proposes a MAC of 0.005 mg/L for total lead in drinking water.
Government Regulation Document:
We have the right instrument for the job. The SA1100 Scanning analyzer has the ability to measure 0-100ppb in just 3 mins.
Palintest SA1100 product page:
‘’Congratulations to In-Situ’s raffle winner at Americana, Mr Mark Sassen or Technorem, Laval. He won a 30 meter In-Situ model 200 level tape.’’
‘’Félicitations au gagnant du tirage au kiosque In-Situ d’Americana, M. Mark Sassen de Technorem à Laval. Il se mérite une sonde de niveau à ruban de 30 mètres, le modèle 200 d’In-Situ.’’
A new conversation about water
Water, food, and energy sustain life, environmental ecosystems, and the economy. However, as demands on theses resources continue to grow on a global scale, demands for these resources will also converge.
Learn how to set up auto-cleaning with s::can’s con::cube in our new video!
What are standing offers?
A standing offer is not a contract. A standing offer is an offer from a potential supplier to provide goods and/or services at pre-arranged prices, under set terms and conditions, when and if required. It is not a contract until the government issues a “call-up” against the standing offer. The government is under no actual obligation to purchase until that time.
Recent Blog News
- Aquatic Life adds Mace – Water Monitoring Solutions to its product lineupSeptember 20, 2017 - 3:57 pm
- Our brand new company video. Aquatic Life: Your Monitoring SolutionsSeptember 12, 2017 - 10:55 am
- New Government Regulation Proposed, Is Your Equipment Ready?May 11, 2017 - 9:24 am
- Ammonium, Nitrate, and Chloride ISE Sensors Now Available for the Aqua TROLL 600 Multiparameter SondeApril 7, 2017 - 11:47 am
- Aquatic Life Newsletter
- Blog News
- Calibration and Repair
- Case Studies
- Contact Us
- Environmental Standards and Legislation
- Manuals and Instructions
- Monitoring & Data Storage
- Montreal 2 days courses registration
- My account page
- Newsletter signup
- Palintest Compact Ammonia Duo Overview/How to
- Rental and Leasing
- Request a Quote
- Setting up Auto-Cleaning with s::can’s con::cube
- Support & Education
- Survey for Tradeshow
- Technical Guides
- Tradeshows and Conferences
- Unsubscribe from Newsletter
Contact us: 800-409-8378 or (204) 753-5270
Fax: (204) 753-2082
P.O. Box 39, Address: 1 Vanier Ave, Pinawa, Manitoba R0E 1L0
- Monday-Friday: 9am to 5pm Central Time
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed