- SA1100 Lead Test Kit (PT430)
- SA1100 Copper Test Kit (PT431)
The SA1100 Scanning Analyzer provides USEPA approved field measurement of lead and copper in a robust, portable instrument featuring unique disposal sensor technology.
Using the principle of voltammetry, the SA1100 Scanning Analyzer can accurately determine concentrations of lead and copper in a wide range of sample types.
- Simple test protocol – fill the sample container, add the buffer tablet, insert the sensor and close the lid
- Accurate and sensitive – with a lower limit of detection of 2 ppb of lead or 50 ppb of copper, the SA1100 can detect the smallest heavy metal contamination
- Waterproof and battery powered field instrument – supplied in a shoulder case with all accessories required for immediate testing.
|PT430||SA1100 Scanning Analyzer instrument for measuring concentrations of lead in water, sensor pack (PT435: comprising x10 electrodes and test consumables), Check Standard (CS640), calibration chip and instructions.|
|PT431||SA1100 Scanning Analyzer instrument for measuring concentrations of copper in water, sensor pack (PT436: comprising x10 electrodes and test consumables), Check Standard (CS640), calibration chip and instructions.|