Protect against lead and cadmium contamination with Kemio Heavy Metals. Kemio is the next generation measurement platform, delivering repeatable and reliable results to ensure safe drinking water quality.
- The only portable EPA approved method for lead testing
- A truly simple test method, with visual on-screen instructions
- Delivering confident water quality results in 3 minutes
- For use in both the laboratory or in the field, Kemio is lightweight and durable
- Not affected by colour, turbidity, floating particles or ambient light
- Automatically stores all results for a complete, auditable dataset
- Get clear pass/fail results to enable corrective action
Laboratory quality results without laboratory technicians
Kemio is suitable for all users, with no training required. With on-screen visual instructions, Kemio™ can be used by anyone straight out of the box.
Cost-effective screening of multiple drinking water sites
Reliable water quality results in 3 minutes. With Kemio, a wide range of samples can be screened in a short space of time.
Take rapid action to protect from contamination
Take immediate action to close off contaminated water sources without the delays of laboratory test results
Remove admin errors with automatically stored data
Remove admin errors by going paperless. Automatically logging all test results, the integrated data log summarises 10,000 results to provide a traceable, auditable dataset. Add operator, location and batch data to complete your dataset.
EPA approved method for lead testing
Kemio Heavy Metals utilises the only EPA approved method for portable testing of lead in water. Kemio measures lead in water from 2 – 100 μg/L, enabling compliance to the WHO guidelines of 10 µg/L.
Suitable for all sample types
Kemio™ delivers a consistent performance for samples which are coloured, turbid or include floating particles.
Drive corrective action
Add your test limits to see pass and fail results which enable clear action for the operator. Create a complete dataset by inputting personalised information such as user, location, batch and product.