This copper pressure sensor nose cone combats biofouling and extends Aqua TROLL 200 and Level TROLL 400/500/700 deployments in coastal environments and high-fouling sites. For best performance, replace the nose cone every 12 months.
- Specially formulated copper alloy
- Prevents organisms from attaching to the instrument
- Spend less time in the field – Nose cone reduces site visits and extends your deployment up to 6 weeks.
- Save money – Clean and reuse the nose cone for up to a year.
- Protect your data – Reduces biofouling that can compromise your data.
- Antifouling pressure sensor nose cone
- Instruction sheet