This copper conductivity sensor guard combats biofouling and extends Aqua TROLL 100/200 deployments by up to six weeks, ideal for coastal environments and high-fouling sites. For best performance, replace the guard every 6 months or as needed.
- Specially formulated copper alloy
- Prevents organisms from attaching to the instrument
- Sub 2-inch outer diameter
- Spend less time in the field – Antifouling guard reduces site visits and extends your deployment up to 6 weeks.
- Save money – Guard can be cleaned and reused for up to a year.
- Protect your data – Reduces biofouling that can compromise your data.
- Antifouling conductivity sensor guard
- Instruction sheet