The economical water tape is used for measuring static water levels in wells, boreholes and standpipes. The water tape will signal water with a visual (LED) signal and an auditory (beep) allowing the user to measure accurate to 1/100â€™ or to each mm. A carry case comes included to protect your instrument from the elements.
- Electronic Module (IP65) â€“ removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Probe (IP68) â€“ 5/8â€ fully pressure/depth rated
- Tape â€“ polyethylene, reinforced with Kevlar â€“ markings in engineering scale (1/100â€™) or metric (mm)
- Carry Bag â€“ to protect your water level meter from the elements
- Tape Guide and Hanger â€“ to support the meter at the well head and to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip â€“ molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle â€“ custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands