The little dipper is a hand held unit designed for easy portability used to measure static andÂ falling head levels in wells and boreholes. In order to keep this unit compact, it is only available in one tape length, 75â€™ or 22m. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The little dipper in static mode is used for measuring the depth of water in wells, boreholes and standpipes. The little dipper in drawDown mode may be used for measuring falling water levelsÂ during purging, well development and for low flow sampling; helping to protect your pumps from damage caused by dry running.
- Electronic Module (IP65) â€“ mode selectable for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Probe (IP68) â€“ fully pressure/depth rated, 5/8â€ field replaceable
- Steel Tape â€“ high tensile steel, jacketed with polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility â€“ markings in engineering scale (1/100ft) or metric (mm)
- Padded Mini Carry Case â€“ to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Tape Guide and Hanger â€“ to support the meter at the well head and to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Handle â€“ soft comfort foam grip
- Winding Handle â€“ custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands