pH::lyser monitors pH & temperature
pH::lyser pro: high temperature range
pH::lyser pro: high pH range
The pH::lyser is a maintenance-free sensor for the real-time measurement of pH and temperature directly in the medium or in a flow-cell. Even under tough conditions (up to 90Â°C) or in waters with very low conductivity long term stability and precise measurement is ensured. The sensor is pre-calibrated ex works and immediately ready.
“Why do we measure”
Drinking water suppliers use the pH::lyser for the continuous process monitoring and control of chemical and physical treatment steps that are characterised by changes in pH, such as neutralisation, flocculation, mixing of source waters. Furthermore, the pH::lyser is applied in early warning systems that monitor source
water quality, both in ground and surface water.
“How do we measure”
is a multi-parameter probe that measures the pH value and temperature directly in the water. The pH::lyser uses the temperature to correct the result of the pH measurement online. The non-porous, solid-state reference electrode ensures excellent pH readings and a long lifetime of the electrode.
– s::can plug & measure
– measuring principle: unique, non-porous / non-leaking combined reference electrode for technically unrivalled and consistent pH performance
– multiparameter sensor
– ideal for surface water, ground water, drinking water and waste water
– long term stable and maintenance free in operation
– factory precalibrated
– mounting and measurement directly in the media (InSitu) or in flow cell
– operation via s::can terminals & s::can software
– optional: automatic cleaning with compressed air