The ozo::lyser V3 is an IoT enabled, fully submersible spectrometer instrument that uses the power of light to measure TSS, turbidity, and ozone in water.
Measurement of ozone in water is what the ozo::lyser is optimized for. This member of the spectrometer family is optimized to determine concentrations of ozone dissolved in water online and InSitu. It offers an attractive alternative to classical electrochemical ozone sensors, thanks to its very low maintenance requirement and extreme stability.
ozo::lyser II V3 monitors 2 of the following parameters: TSS, turbidity & ozone
- measuring principle: UV-Vis spectrometry over the total range (190-750 nm)
- web server on board – IoT enabled, no user software is needed to configure the probe
- communicates directly with your mobile device via Bluetooth or WLAN
- choose exactly the parameters you want to measure – unlimited number of parameters possible
- 8 GB onboard memory – capacity for logging data for many years
- improved optical performance – revolutionary precision
- fast measurement interval – every 10 seconds
- extremely power efficient – sleep mode for low energy consumption
- multiparameter probe with 1 mm, 5 mm or 35 mm optical path length, ideal for waste water, surface water and drinking water
- long term stable and maintenance free in operation
- factory precalibrated, local multi-point calibration possible
- automatic cleaning with compressed air or brush/ruck::sack