The multi::lyser is a combination of s::can carbo::lyser and nitro::lyser. That means that the s::can multi::lyser is characterised by measuring organic carbon & nitrate for a multitude of pre-defined applications. The multi::lyser is ideal for suface water, ground water, drinking water, waste water and offers an optimum of cost effectiveness and performance.
The instrument simultaneously measures organic carbon and nitrate, and is pre-calibrated for a wide variety of specific applications ranging from pure water to industrial waste waters. The multi::lyser accomplishes this by using spectrometry to derive these complex parameters. Unlike the spectro::lyser, however, the multi::lyser does not give you access to the raw spectral fingerprint.
- No controller required – can be connected directly to DCS/SCADA
- Onboard webserver (io::tool) can be connected to with any web browser over bluetooth, WLAN, and ethernet
- Huge 8GB onboard memory for many years of standalone logging
- Extremely fast 10 second measurement interval – ideal for process control and event detection
- 1mm, 5mm, 35mm pathlengths available for various applications
- Power efficient (60mW power draw in sleep mode)
- Long-term stability due to automatic cleaning and optical test method
- Minimal maintenance required, easy troubleshooting with optical information ring
- Factory pre-calibrated, local multipoint calibration possible
- Can be mounted either directly in-stream (in-situ) or in a flow-cell/bypass
- Measures UV-Vis (190-750nm) spectral fingerprint of the water
- Turbidity compensated spectra, ensuring high accuracy and reliability in its results
- Software can trigger an alarm if unusual changes in the water are measured
- Software can re-evaluate collected spectra if a bad calibration was used. Allows historical data to be re-examined for new contaminants based on future calibrations