The economical dipper-Tag is a multi-purpose unit designed for use when installing or monitoring wells. The 316 grade s/s weight that comes with the dipper-Tag can be used for measuring to the bottom of a well, or the depth to the top of a bentonite layer or backfill sand. The spring release clip allows the user to exchange the weight to other available accessories such as our s/s ploppers for measuring static water levels acoustically or one of our dipperLogs to measure water levels and temperature for short term analysis. The dipper-Tag can also be used with third party accessories, i.e bailers for water sampling.
In order to keep this unit cost effective it is only available in one tape length, 500â€™ or 150m.
- Spring Release Clip â€“ forged stainless and chrome plated
- Weight â€“ 316 grade stainless steel, 750Â grams
- Tape â€“ polyethylene, reinforced with Kevlar â€“ markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100â€™)
- Carry Bag â€“ to protect your water level meter from the elements
- Tape Guide and Hanger â€“ to support the meter at the well head and to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip â€“ molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle â€“ custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands