The conductivity plus enables accurate measurements of conductivity, water levels and temperatures in wells, boreholes, stand pipes and estuaries where salt water intrusion and contamination levels become a concern. Conductivity can be an early indicator of change in a water system due to fluctuations of salinity in water levels. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The high tensile steel core measuring tape is tested for stretch resistance to ASME standards and is ideal for profiling up to 50ËšC. An LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 ÂµS and temperature range from 0ËšC â€“ 50ËšC. The conductance temperature compensation coefficient is 2.0%. Calibration of the conductivity plus is easy using readily available 1413 ÂµS solution.
- Electronic Module (IP65) â€“ LCD screen displays conductivity values up to 80,000 ÂµS and a temperature range from 0ËšC – 50ËšC, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Auto off facility activates after five minutes of 0 conductivity profiling
- Operating temperature 0ËšC-50ËšC
- Probe (IP68) â€“ fully pressure/depth rated, 22mm (0.875â€) field replaceable
- 4 Electrode Configuration system comprising of 2 arrays of single electrode within a concentric electrode
- Steel Tape â€“ high tensile steel, jacketed with Polyethylene, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility â€“ markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100â€™)
- Padded Carry Case â€“ to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Tape Guide and Hanger â€“ to support the meter at the well head and to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip â€“ molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle â€“ custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands