The multi::lyser is a specialized instrument for measuring nitrogen and organic carbon (COD/BOD) in water.
- Instrument simultaneously measures turbidity/solids concentration.
- Pre-calibrated at factory for a variety of applications just (Plug & Measure)
- Multiparameter probe
- Automatic cleaning using compressed air available
- High long-term stability and minimal maintenance required when auto-cleaning options are used.
- Automatic compensation for most cross-sensitivities
Applications range from (ultra) pure water in the ?g/l range up to industrial waste waters in the g/l range. The nitrate concentration displayed is not sensitive to cross-influences from other substance groups such as organic carbon or total solids.
The multi::lyser is suitable for use in a wide variety of applications, including:
- Municipal drinking water
- Surface water monitoring
- Municipal WWTP influent
- Municpal WWTP effluent