This complete system incudes a copper pressure sensor nose cone and conductivity sensor guard to combat biofouling and extend Aqua TROLL 200 deployments, ideal for coastal environments and high-fouling sites. For best performance, replace the antifouling guard every 6 months and the nose cone every 12 months.
- Specially formulated copper alloy
- Prevents organisms from attaching to the instrument
- Sub 2-inch outer diameter
- Spend less time in the field – Complete kit reduces site visits and extends your deployment up to 6 weeks.
- Save money – Clean and reuse the system for up to a year.
- Protect your data – Reduces biofouling that can compromise your data.
- Antifouling nose cone
- Antifouling conductivity sensor guard
- Instruction sheet