i::scan combines the high performance of a multi wavelength spectrophotometer with even lower costs than of simple photometers! The brand new i::scan – compact, precise robust and very affordable!
The i::scan can be purchased with a 35mm & 5mm path length for all your drinking water and waste water needs.
i::scan – the new miniature multi-parameter spectrophotometer probe will revolutionize online water quality monitoring. From very cost sensitive applications down to highly resolved Smart Water Grids, in small unmanned plants, or even in single building protection.
- Ideal for applications that require a cost effective and accurate instrument capable of network communication
- s::can plug & measure
- new light emitting technology
- no consumables
- no moving parts
- low power consumption (less than 1 W typical)
- dual-beam compensated optics
- optional automatic cleaning (compressed air in situ or autobrush in flow cell)
- multiple versions for multiple applications
- long term stable, 100 % corrosion free
- plug connection or fixed cable
- 5000 hours maintenance free operation
- mounting and measurement directly in the media (in situ) or in a flow cell (monitoring station)
- can be mounted directly in a mains pipe / pressure pipe
- operation via s::can terminals & s::can software