The H.OIL oil, water interface meter is used to measure the interface level between two liquids in the same tank, vessel, well or aquifer. The dissimilar density of two liquids means the lower density, non-conductive product (LNAPL) will float on top of the higher density, conductive liquid (water). Denser products will tend to sink (DNAPL), creating a layer under the water. The premium padded carry case comes included to protect your precision instrument from the elements.
The hydrocarbon resistant Kynar jacketed, high tensile steel core tape is able to withstand hydrocarbons, solvents and other harsh contaminants. The CSA intrinsically safe certificationmakes the H.OIL ideal for use in hazardous environments by Oil & Gas, Chemical and Petrochemical Industries.
- Certified â€“ Intrinsically safe to CSA and ANSI/UL standards, class 9098-1 or 9098-81 (USA) for hazardous locations and Class I groups A,B,C and D
- Detects LNAPL and DNAPL
- Ability to measure product layer as thin as 1mm (1/200ft)
- Grounding Lead
- Electronic Module (IP65) â€“ Automatic shut off after 10 minutes, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Probe (IP68) â€“ fully pressure/depth rated, 19mm (0.74â€) field replaceable
- Steel Tape â€“ high tensile steel, jacketed with Kynar, high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility â€“ markings in metric (mm) or engineering scale (1/100â€™)
- Padded Carry Case â€“ to protect your precision oil water interface meter from the elements
- Tape Guide and Hanger â€“ to support the meter at the well head and to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip â€“ molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle â€“ custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands