i::scan combines the high performance of a multi wavelength spectrophotometer with even lower costs than of simple photometers! The brand new i::scan – compact, precise robust and very affordable!
The i::scan can be purchased with a 35mm & 5mm path length for all your drinking water and waste water needs.
i::scan – the new miniature multi-parameter spectrometer probe will revolutionize online water quality monitoring. From very cost sensitive applications down to highly resolved Smart Water Grids, in small unmanned plants, or even in single building protection. The new i::scan combines the high performance of a multi wavelength spectrophotometer with even lower costs than simple photometers!
- s::can plug & measure
- turbidity: measurement according to EPA 180.1 and ISO 7027, 90° scattering (35 mm path length)
- new light emitting technology
- no consumables, no moving parts
- special, non-fouling optical window material
- low power consumption (less than 1 W typical)
- dual-beam compensated optics
- optional automatic cleaning compressed air (InSitu, only for version -075 with fixed cable) or autobrush
- multiple versions for multiple applications
- long term stable, 100 % corrosion free
- plug connection or fixed cable
- 5000 hours maintenance free operation
- mounting and measurement directly in the media (in situ) or in flow cell
- can be mounted directly in a mains pipe / pressure pipes
- operation via s::can terminals & s::can Software