Aqua TROLL 200 Data Logger
Measures and records water level, pressure, conductivity, and temperature. Vented or non-vented.
The Aqua TROLL 200 Data Logger measures and records water level, pressure, conductivity, and temperature. A unique conductivity cell design allows for a wide, accurate measurement range in a narrow diameter instrument. Titanium construction resists corrosion, ideal for coastal, remediation and mine water monitoring projects.
Available in pressure ranges up to 1153 ft (351 m) for vented configurations and 1120 ft (341 m) for non-vented configurations. Get easy data access via telemetry or direct-read Rugged Cable (sold separately).
- Vented (gauged) or non-vented (absolute) pressure measurement
- Sub-1 inch diameter (.72 in; 1.83 cm)
- All titanium electrodes and housing
- Full range conductivity with optimum accuracy â€“ 5 to 100,000 ÂµS/cm
- Dynamic density compensation for accurate pressure measurements
- Flexible communication protocols (4-20 mA, SDI-12, RS-485)
- NIST calibration report for guaranteed accuracy
- Rugged Twist-lock cable (sold separately)
- Buy fewer instruments – Reliable all-in-one logs water level and pressure in addition to conductivity and temperature.
- Fits your deployment – Compact design fits narrow diameter wells.
- Protect your data and your equipment – Solid titanium construction outlasts specially coated data loggers, even in harsh environments.
- Simplify project setup and control – Open communications protocols easily integrate with existing telemetry systems, plus get 24/7 data and automatic event alerts.
- Streamline data collection and analysis – Intuitive software with special logging modes automates water level corrections, post-processing, report generation and data export.
|Dimensions||12.4 x 0.72 in|
|Protocols||4-20 mA, Modbus/RS485, SDI-12|
|Logging Modes||Event, Linear, Linear Average|
|Battery Type||3.6 V lithium|
|Diameter||1.83 cm (0.72 in.) OD|
|Conductivity Sensor Range||5 to 100,000 ÂµS/cm|
|Conductivity Sensor Accuracy||Â±0.5% + 1 ÂµS/cm|
|Battery Life||5 years|
|Level/Depth/Pressure Sensor Accuracy @ 15 C||Â±0.05% Full Scale|
|Level/Depth/Pressure Sensor Range||100 psia: 60 m (197 ft), 100 psig: 70 m (231 ft), 15 psig: 11 m (35 ft), 30 psia: 11 m (35 ft), 30 psig: 21 m (69 ft), 300 psia (200 m (658 ft), 300 psig: 210 m (692 ft), 5 psig: 3.5 m (11.5 ft), 500 psia: 341 m (1120 ft), 500 psig: 351 m (1153 ft)|