The uv::lyser V3 monitors turbidity or TSS and up to 4 freely chosen wavelengths between 190 and 720 nm. Furthermore, depending on the application, it also measures turbidity or solids. The uv::lyser provides cost effective but accurate and precise instrument for applications in surface water, ground water, drinking water and wastewater.
The uv::lyser V3 monitors turbidity or TSS and up to 4 freely chosen wavelengths between 190 and 720 nm.
- No controller required – can be connected directly to DCS/SCADA
- Onboard webserver (io::tool) can be connected to with any web browser over bluetooth, WLAN, and ethernet
- Huge 8GB onboard memory for many years of standalone logging
- Extremely fast 10 second measurement interval – ideal for process control and event detection
- 1mm, 5mm, 35mm pathlengths available for various applications
- Power efficient (60mW power draw in sleep mode)
- Long-term stability due to automatic cleaning and optical test method
- Minimal maintenance required, easy troubleshooting with optical information ring
- Factory pre-calibrated, local multipoint calibration possible
- Can be mounted either directly in-stream (in-situ) or in a flow-cell/bypass
- Measures UV-Vis (190-750nm) spectral fingerprint of the water
- Turbidity compensated spectra, ensuring high accuracy and reliability in its results
- Software can trigger an alarm if unusual changes in the water are measured
- Software can re-evaluate collected spectra if a bad calibration was used. Allows historical data to be re-examined for new contaminants based on future calibrations