The dipper-Tough is a rugged, top quality instrument used for measuring static and falling head levels in waste disposal and remediation sites and other harsh environments. The drawDownfeature on the dipper-Tough makes this unit ideal to use during pump and treat testing when contaminates are found in the groundwater.
The hydrocarbon resistant Kynar jacketed, high tensile steel core tape is embedded directly into the probe body, allowing for longer life of the tape and probe.
- Electronic Module (IP65) â€“ mode selectable for static and drawDown levels, removable for easy cleaning and servicing
- Probe (IP68) â€“ fully pressure/depth rated 5/8â€
- Steel Tape â€“ high tensile steel, jacketed with Kynar,Â high break strength, stretch resistant and lifelong legibility â€“ markings in engineering scale (1/100â€™) or metric (mm)
- Padded Carry Case â€“ to protect your precision water level meter from the elements
- Tape Guide and Hanger â€“ to support the meter at the well head and to protect the tape from sharp edges on the well casing
- Vinyl Holding Grip â€“ molded to the frame, ergonomic easy grip
- Winding Handle â€“ custom made for easy rewinding with gloved hands